cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lhotch
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do you control print size?

What is the procedure for  enlargeing font size on the printer? 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey lhotch!

Are you trying to change the font size on the front panel of the printer or the font size of things printed out? To my knowledge there is no way to change the font size on the printer's screen itself, however to change the font size on a printout you would simply enlarge the font before you print it.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions! 🙂

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
dottym
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can not increase font size when getting a printout from the WEB or from an email received. Please explain with detail how to do this. I know how to increase the font from the 'View' or from the 'Tools' but even so the printout comes out very minuscule and imposible for old eyes to read.

0 Kudos
Level 9
5,287 5,278 183 604
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dottym,

What operating system are you using along with what browser are you running this from? The steps can vary but a universal workaround is copying the page into word or the like and sizing the fonts from there.
You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
rob02911
1 1 0 1
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@lhotch wrote:

What is the procedure for  enlargeing font size on the printer? 

Highlighted
dottym
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I'm using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9. Also, Hotmail. I appreciate your help. I was kind of looking for an instant setting to increase the font size permanenty without having to perform so many steps to get the results I want. It's annoying, lol.

0 Kudos
Level 9
5,287 5,278 183 604
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dottym,

This article from microsoft answers should help out. Give it a shot and let me know the results:
http://goo.gl/oRs93

Best of Luck!
You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
0 Kudos
Beebop2
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you control(increase) printer font size?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation