cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vinya
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

how to install hp 1020 plus driver on mac book pro os x yosemite

HP Recommended
hp 1020 plus printer
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

dear sir please help me i got yosemite operating system along with mac book pro without knowlege i purchased hp 1020 plus printer now help me to install the driver of this printer to run the printer

[Personal Information edited by Moderator]

india mumbai

vinod 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Gemini02
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,643
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @vinya,

I see that you need the drivers for the Laserjet 1020 plus for Yosemite. I would like to help you.

The Laserjet 1020 plus printer is only supported on a Windows computer. There are no drivers available for any Mac operating system. Here is the website showing the available drivers. HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer.

You can check to see if Apple has a compatible driver. This document provides the steps for running the Apple Updates.

HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update.

You would have to get a printer that supports Yosemite.

Have a nice day!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation