Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
3102 239 456
Message 11 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how to install printer without a cd

Mario91 wrote:

Hello, I have the All in One HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060.

Can't find the cd. 

When I went to the HP Website to look for the drivers, and I type the product model number, it couldn't be found. 

help!

Mario -- What operating system are you using? Here is the link to all the driver downloads for your printer: Software & Driver Downloads - HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-One Printer - K110a

Best of luck,

SeanS

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
ivanruku Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 12 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a HP Deskjet 3847 printer and a HP G 30 Laptop. The printer was working with this computer but after recent restore the drivers are not there and the printer is not getting connected. I do not have a installation CD.

I am having Windows Vista . Please advice.

IR

0 Kudos
john3425 Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 13 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to install hp f2480 without a cd on my laptop

yearcst Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 14 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought hp deskjet 3070A e- all-in-one series printer. I don't have cd system

in my computer laptop,  Help needed.  Thanks.

Raj Kohli. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
mrs_miller Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 1
Message 15 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have an HP Photosmart Premium All-In-One print scan and copy printer. My computer was restored and now I need to reinstall my printer but I do not have the cd to do so. What do I do now??

Chinwaz Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 16 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BJG-123 wrote:

I have a deskjet F2480 printer for windows vista--and need to add my printer to my new laptop.  I have misplaced the CD, so need to find an alternative to install it.

BJG-123 wrote:

I have a deskjet F2480 printer for windows vista--and need to add my printer to my new laptop.  I have misplaced the CD, so need to find an alternative to install it.

0 Kudos
booy Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 17 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i do noy have a cd for my hp printer.   need tp install it.       is this going to cost me ?

davidg1945 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 18 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have a printer photosmart 7150. the disc i have is windows 98 me 2000 and xp. my new computer is windows 7 so the disc will not load. how do i get my printer to work with my new computer

0 Kudos
gmandoor Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 19 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BJG-123 wrote:

0 Kudos
becerra23 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 20 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have a deskjet 1050 J410 series and i lost the disc. how do i install my printer to my HP laptop?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation