The HP Community is here for you.
07-08-2011 11:53 AM
It really depends on which app (i.e. Word, Excel) you're printing from. Typically, each app should have an option to change the font size, normally in the menu under Format and Font.
If you're printing from Internet Explorer, just click View, Text Size and choose a larger size.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
09-12-2013 12:38 PM
I'd like to help. Can you answer some quesions?
- What is the full name of your printer?
- What is the Model # for the printer?
- What is the Product # of the printer?
- What are you trying to print? Is it from a program on your computer or something from the Internet?
- What is the operating system for your computer?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____