Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (3,918 Views)

how to print an e-mail from inbox

how to print e-mail from inbox without having to save it. and why do I not see my printers name

0 Kudos
Teacher
Message 2 of 2 (3,905 Views)

Re: how to print an e-mail from inbox

[ Edited ]

Hello samten,

I am sorry that you are having a print issue using your email.  I would like to konw what kind of Hp printer you have, it may be ePrint enabled and you would simply email the content to the printer.  If your printer has a lower case (e) in the name your printer is compatible.   Ex.  Hp Photosmart Premium e-All-In-One printer.  If your printer is not compatible with ePrint I would like to know the email client that you are using.  If there is a printer action button in your email client and you are not seeing your printer, then you may have to add the printer again.  First, I would recommend downloading the Hp Print Diagnostic Utility.  This is a tool that helps diagnose print issues.  The tool will run a series of test and display troubleshooting information or a Fix button that automatically fixes the issue for you.  Please let me know if this helps or not.  I would be glad to further assist you if necessary.  Thanks!  Here is the link:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02073861

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation