Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 3 (21,919 Views)

how to put in 4x6 photo paper into HP photosmart 5520 e-all-in-one printer

can someone help me? I'm trying to put 4x6 photo paper into my HP photosmart e-all-in-one printer so that I can print out a photo that I put into my laptop computer hooked up to my photosmart printer. I can do 8x11 regular paper, but I have no instructions on where or how to put in 4x6 sized photo paper.

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (21,914 Views)

Re: how to put in 4x6 photo paper into HP photosmart 5520 e-all-in-one printer

Hi,

Please try:

a. Pull out the paper tray, slide the paper-width guides outward, and then remove any previously loaded
media.
b. Load paper.
. Insert a stack of photo paper into the paper tray with short edge forward and print side down.
. Slide photo paper forward until it stops.
NOTE: If the photo paper you are using has perforated tabs, load photo paper so that tabs are closest to you.
. Slide paper-width guides inward until they touch the paper.
. Push back in the paper tray, and then open the paper tray extender.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (8,109 Views)

Re: how to put in 4x6 photo paper into HP photosmart 5520 e-all-in-one printer

The final step should be written as: "Reinsert the paper tray and then open the paper tray extendeer."

Your instructions were clear. They worked!

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation