cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ritam
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp 3030 eprinter services signup

HP Recommended

I am trying to sign-up for eprinter services. It asks for screen name...please could you help?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Btek
Level 5
Level 5
265 265 7 41
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey ritam,

The screen name that it asks you for is the name that ePrint Center will call you by.

Most people put their first and last name with no spaces. The screen name cannot have any spaces in it.

You will not need to remember this screen name in the future. You will however need to remember the email address and password that you created to sign into the ePrint center account again.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation