cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cci703
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

hp 4622 is a pice of junk

HP Recommended
Just wanted to let everyone know how disappointed I am with my hp 4622 all in one printer.I received a hp 4622 all in one printer last charismas as a gift to replace my old Lexmark. Last week I noticed the printer was not working and went to the office to see why, on the display it read " turn power off t" I was unable to turn the power off and had to unplug the printer. I have done this every day for a week. I looked online and found that this is a known issues and have tir...ed everything under the sun to resolve this issues with no luck. I have not called customer service as the printer is out of warranty. I had hi hopes for this printer as it is a hp and it should last more then a year. I guess I will be going to get a new Lexmark printer today as the one I had before lasted many years.

ANYONE READING THIS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HP PRINTERS AS THEY ARE JUNK.

UPDATE
  After calling customer service they said our printer is 46 days out of warranty...go figure! They say the only thing they can do is sell us an upgraded version.Then I was told I would get a call back from a supervisor an a half hour since they were all too busy to talk to me when I called. And guess what....NO CALL BACK! This is crazy! You have horrible products that don't last and horrible customer service. So really, they will not stand behind their product just 46 days out of warranty, instead they want us to pay for another crap Hp product!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation