cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Aye725 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp 4625 scan not working

problem of my hp4625 scanner not working

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
5,575 5,044 255 602
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp 4625 scan not working

Good Morning Aye725 and welcome to the HP forums!!

I see you have an Officejet 4625 that is not able to scan right now. I'm sorry to hear this, but once I'm able to get a bit more information from you I would be happy to have a further look into things Smiley Happy

1. Which version of Windows or Mac are you working with?

2. Is the printer connected via USB or wireless?

3. Do you get any errors when trying to scan? If so, what are they?

4. Are you able to make a successful copy on the printer?

5. Is the printer plugged directly to a wall outlet? If not, please move it to one.

In the mean time, if you're using Windows please download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor and follow any suggestions it may have to offer.

Once I have this information I will do my best to help you better!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Aye725 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp 4625 scan not working

my windows using is window 7, used usb connected to printer, if i scan error found the hp officejet4620 was not found and for printing a file error found windows cannot prit due to a problem with the current printer set up what is the best solution in this problem waiting your response thanks

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,575 5,044 255 602
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp 4625 scan not working

Hi Aye725,

I would recommend that you download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to help determine what the problem with the scanning is.

Let me know how that goes for you 🙂

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation