cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CRISI Tutor
Tutor
15 14 0 0
Message 21 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp 6500 blurry printing

Did not hear back from you, did you get my recent scans?  Still hapening

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
30,218 25,812 2,361 7,867
Message 22 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp 6500 blurry printing

The issue is clearly related to bidirectional alignment.  At this point we have done everything I can think of to address this.  Sorry, I do not have any further suggestions.  I will ask for an HP Support person to take a look at this thread.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,420 17,221 898 2,525
Message 23 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp 6500 blurry printing

Hi @CRISI

From what I can see, it looks like Bob_headrick has guided you through all of the necessary steps to troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing. Personally I suggest replacing the printhead, in the same breath I could also recommended you consider a newer printer model. It is entirely possible the issue is the printer itself and not the printhead at all. Perhaps it would be best to call us to discuss your options.  You can find out the cost difference between replacing the printhead, and upgrading the printer. Keep in mind, if you get a new printer, it will come with a full set of ink, put you back into an 'in warranty' status, and be in working condition of course.

What you can do, is use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation