cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
8 5 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp 6700 photo not centered

When printing my photo om my Officejet 6700 I do not get a my photo centered on the page.  I print from Photoshop CS6. I also use windows 8.1

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 602
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi DSharpJr,

I understand you have an Officejet 6700 that you're using with Windows 8.1, and it is currently not centering your photos. I will certainly do my best to assist you with this issue.

I just need to ask a few questions to assist you better.

1. Are you printing on photo paper or regular paper? What size photo are you trying to print?

2. Are you loading the paper into the center to be fed or off to one side?

3. When you say it's not centered, is it way off to the left getting cut off, or what does it look like?

4. Are you changing the settings within Photoshop to reflect what you want the printer to do?

Once I have this information I should be able to assist you 🙂

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 1
8 5 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The answer to your questions:

1.  Photo paper

2.  Center

3. Way off to left

4. No,  and I use photoshop CS6

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 602
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi DSharpJr,

Thank you for the reply, and answering my questions. I believe the reason the photos are printing off center is that the settings are not being put into the program.

In doing some research I found a Photoshop Help page as well as this How to Set Printing Options in Photoshop CS6 page as well. Between the two of those it should show how to put the settings into Photoshop CS6 to get the photo centered.

Let me know how this goes!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Highlighted
Level 1
8 5 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you for all you help on this issue,  the Photoshop help work just fine.  Again thanks for the help.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation