cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PaganC
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

hp PHOTOSMART PREMIUM FAX ALL IN ONE C410A MAGENTA ink NOT PRINTING

HP Recommended

Tried 2 new HP magenta ink in the printer and it is still not printing.  All the other colors are showing, whats the deal.

Done the cleaning, and aligning,. Took out the printer head and cleaned with soft cloth, helppppppppp

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,221 901 2,543
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi PaganC

I understand you are unable to print with the magenta cartridge even after cleaning and aligning the printhead.

I suggest using the following document to troubleshoot the issue. Troubleshooting Print-Quality Issues

If the issue persists, take a look at this video, you might find it very helpful. Hot Water Printhead Flush - HP Ink Series Printers with removable Printhead.

I hope this helps.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
PaganC
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

flushing it worked, Yeah!!!!!!! thanks for your help.

PaganC

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation