Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (505 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp all in one 6200 series has stopped printing. The printer shows not to be working online.

After printing a document on my HP All in One 6200 series from my computer today, when I tried to print the next document, I first got a check color cartridge signal.  I checked it, ink was showing low, but I was not printing in color and the black cartridge is full.  I pushed OK as directed and the signal went out, but then it would not print my document.  It shows the printer to not be working online; however, the computer is working online, and I have not been able to troubleshoot this particular problem to find a solution.  Helpful feedback would be appreciated.  My computer program is Vista.      

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: hp all in one 6200 series has stopped printing. The printer shows not to be working online.

Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.

The troubleshooting steps in this page may help as well. 

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (500 Views)

Re: hp all in one 6200 series has stopped printing. The printer shows not to be working online.

[ Edited ]

Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.

The troubleshooting steps in this page may help as well. 

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (492 Views)

Thank you, Bob! You solved my problem and relieved my stress. C.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation