Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cd1988 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp all in one only prints partial pages

hp envy 4502 all in one printe

Just installed my printer onto my new computer with Windows 10, I downloaded the program right from the hp website to make sure I had the most updated version. Now after a week of printing fine it's printing only half pages. I had this same problem with our old computer after we upgraded it to windows 10. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it on that computer and it didn't work. I am extremely frustrated, I homeschool and my printer is a fundemental part in it please help!! 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2702 2647 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp all in one only prints partial pages

Hi @cd1988,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums for a solution to your printing issue.

I understand that you have been using an HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer with a Windows 10 computer and it was printing fine, but now is only printing half pages. I would like to help with that.

I would start by checking to see if the printer can print fine on its own by printing a Printer Status Report. This support document shows how this can be done using the printer control panel - Print Self-Test Pages.

If the Printer Status Report prints properly, there may a software issue.

Try downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor to check the printer software. This tool can diagnose and fix many printing and printer software issues.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. :)

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation