Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Have you followed suggestions in my previous post to check for foriegn objects in the paper path? If  foreign object such as paper clip, pen etc has fallen inside the printer, it can result in paper feed problems.

So, please follow the steps in the document. The document also has a link to video demonstrating the steps. Try these steps and let me know how it goes.

Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs up icon in the post
Please mark reply as "Accept as Solution" if it solved the problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
HP Recommended

my paper keeps jamming up every thing is clean

HP Recommended

I am sorry to hear that the printer keeps jamming. Does this happen with a particular type of media like Photo paper or does it result in a jam with all types of media?

If the issue is occuring with a particular type of media then try using a different manufacturer or type of media for the print job. However, if the issue is occuring with all types of media and if you have followed all the steps in the document and the paper jam persists, then the unit will require replacement. If your printer is under warranty, please contact HP support to get a replacement printer.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/contacthp?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=4066452

Please mark reply as "Accept as Solution" if it solved the problem, so others can find it.
HP Recommended

I have a deskjet 1050A,                 The paper is pulling to one side and crumpling up,,

HP Recommended

@scriggo11 wrote:

I have a deskjet 1050A,                 The paper is pulling to one side and crumpling up,,

HP Recommended

I have a deskjet 1050a  printer there is no obstruction it is perfectly clean , the paper pulls to one side when trying  to print and crumples up, the scaner works perfectly  why can't i get an answer from you people i am not pleased,

HP Recommended

Please try cleaning the rollers inside the printer by following 'Solution Three' in the document below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02062993

Try printing again and check whether the issue is resolved. If the issue persists, the printer may be defective.

Please be aware that this forum is a peer to peer support forum, it is not a direct link to HP support. If the printer is under warranty, the HP support will be able to replace the printer for you. If the printer is OOW, you will be provided support options for your product:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/contacthp?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5068681

HP Recommended

yesterday I tried once more including - I did run th utility HP print and scan doctor , and now the printer can print.

thank you

HP Recommended

Thank you for letting me know. I am glad to know that the printer is now working fine.

HP Recommended

I had the same problem and I skeptically followed the Paper Jam Error instructions: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Deskjet-3050-All-in-One-Printer-series---J6/4066450/model/406... It totally worked because when I got to the bottom  clean out door step (didn't even know this door existed) I found a toy coin in it and after I took it out, it worked!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.