cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
menusha
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

hp deskjet 1510 installation error

HP Recommended

hey am having trouble installing.. 

am using a dell vostro 1400  winXp sp3 and the original driver cd... almost at the end of the installation it says ;

' there was a problem installing this hardware: HPDeskjet 1510 series, an error occurred during the installation of the device. the specified module could not be found.'

please help!!!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Waterboy71
Retired
Retired
7,164 7,248 342 890
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi menusha, sorry to hear that you are having installation issues. Please click on the HP Deskjet 1510 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers.  Please make sure the usb cable is disconnected from the computer and the printer prior to doing the download and install. Do not reconnect the usb cable unitl prompted to do so. 

If this does NOT resolve your issue, please feel free to write back.

Thank you.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
alosak
4 4 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Same problem with my notebook with windows xp and hp envy 4500
0 Kudos
Waterboy71
Retired
Retired
7,164 7,248 342 890
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I see that you are having issues as well getting the printer installed on your Windows xp computer. Please remove all the cables that go from the printer to the computer. Please then click on the link that I have provided for the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers.

Please let me know if you require any additional assistance.

Thank you for your time.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
alosak
4 4 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the support.

I tryed more than one time the procedure. but on my notebook with windows xp the error at the end of install procedure is "Module could not be found". The error not specified the module not found.

I've tryed to repair my windows xp, but nothing. 

I've installed with success the printer on another notebook with the same version of windows xp. So the procedure to install the printer is well known.

Thanks in advance for the further support.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation