Note on archived topics.
12-12-2017 04:00 PM
Just seven days ago I bought the Hp OfficeJet6950 printer, and I immediatly connected my ink-cartridges.
I also printed some pages..around 5.
Now I read about Instant Ink and I registered for it.
The printer is connected but my ink-cartridges seem absent or incompatible!
I tried to move them and insert them again and again, but then on my account they are not considered yet.
How can I do?
Thanks for every answer,
12-12-2017 04:43 PM - last edited on 03-22-2019 02:57 PM by rick-s
Continue to use the cartridges that came with the printer.
The welcome package will come in about 10 days with your Instant Ink cartridges. Once they are installed your billing will start, so use up the cartridges that came with the printer first.
02-09-2019 02:11 PM
According to my system my black cartridge has been recognised, but the printer refuses to recognise the colour cartridge even though I have been through all the suggested means and ways as suggested by HP. WHAT NEXT ?.
02-09-2019 04:16 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately, based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. I recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/postpage
To be more helpful with your post, you may add key information if you wish:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message.