Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (7,019 Views)

hp laserjet 1005 mfp

I was using my hp laserjet 1005mfp scanning features fine until I installed omnipage on my computer.  When I found that omnipage was not what I wanted, I uninstalled and also uninstalled, then re installed my laserjet 1005mfp.  Ever since doing so, I cannot scan directly to Microsoft Office word, excel etc. 

I have spent many hours trying myself to get the scanning part of my laserjet 1005 mfp back to it's original default state.  I would be most grateful if anyone knows and guide me the through step by step the right buttons to press.

Regards

Linsky

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 2 (1,401 Views)

Re: hp laserjet 1005 mfp

we purchased printer hp laserjet M1005 MFP,we try to install but system is not responding please help us thanks i am ravi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation