cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp laserjet 1018 driver for windows 10

Laserjet 1018
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

dear all,

can anyone help me with a driver for my old but still going strong laserjet 1018 - i did ask hp-support but they just say it is to old...

but i would love to keep it going

kindly

Conser

:generic:

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 9
3,562 3,538 282 583
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp laserjet 1018 driver for windows 10

According to this support document, the Laserjet 1018 model is supported in Windows 10 using one of the Microsoft drivers, available via Window update:

Capture.PNG 

My Windows 10 Professional 64-bit system has a built-in driver for LaserJet 1018 printers:

Capture.PNG

You may have to click the Windows Update button in the Add Printer dialogue, then wait (perhaps for several minutes) whilst additional drivers are downloaded, before the list is repopulated.

Of course, I have no idea if this driver will work successfully, or if it will provide all of the features that you may want. 

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation