Note on archived topics.
08-05-2014 12:38 AM
I have one hp laserjet 9050dn in my office I switch the power on and the printer is warmup and when it initialise the error code 53.07 appear on the screen.
Any help to solve this error code.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-06-2014 09:05 AM
Error code 53.07 indicates a problem with printer memory. The DIMM has to be replaced or reseated.
Below are the steps to reseated DIMM module:
1. Turn the printer off. Disconnect the power cord and any cables
2. Remove screws from back of the printer and pull the formatter board out of the printer.
3. Remove the DIMM from the package. Hold the DIMM with fingers against the side edges and thumbs against the back edge. Align the notches on the DIMM with the DIMM slot. (Check that the locks on each side of the DIMM slot are open, or outward.)
4. Firmly press the DIMM straight into the slot. Make sure the locks on each side of the DIMM snap inward into place. (To remove a DIMM, the locks must be released.)
5. Slide the formatter board back into the printer and tighten the two screws.
6. Plug in the power cord and connect all cables. Turn the printer on.
7. If this message persists then memory is faulty you need to contact HP.