The HP Community is here for you.
01-02-2014 02:44 PM
HP Officejet 6500
I upgraded to Office 2013. Now Word 2013 will not print envelopes. It goes through the motions like it prints but no print on the envelope. Also previously the printer would confirm the width of the envelope. Now no check is made.
01-15-2014 06:23 PM - edited 01-15-2014 06:25 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums! I understand you are unable to print envelopes using Microsoft Word 2013. You want to make sure you are choosing the correct "Print Settings" when printing envelopes. Please follow these instructions:
This information is in the Envelopes and Labels Tab:
1) Fill in your Delivery Address and Return Address
2) Click on the Options Tab
3) Click on Printing Options
4) Under Feed method, make sure you are selecting Center (Should be the Fifth tab)
5) Next, Select face down or face up. This will depend on how you inserted the envelope into the paper tray
6) Feed From Tab: Should be on Tray one
7) Now select Envelope Options Tab (At the Top)
8) Choose your Correct envelope size
Please let me know if this works.