Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question
hp officejet 8600 ink problem. it said "counterfeit or used" but earlier I just used it finely
Replies (11)

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
DK3 Tutor
Tutor
Message 11 of 12 (1,051 Views)

Re: hp officejet 8600 ink problem. it said "counterfeit or used" but earlier I just used i

8600 pro = Pure unadultrated Junk machine and HP help is totally "worth" - - -"less". Been fighting counterfit ink problems for a long time now !!! (several months)

Ready to to buy something made in Russia. What a JOKE HP is/has become! Sheesh!

Highlighted
DK3 Tutor
Tutor
Message 12 of 12 (1,051 Views)

Re: hp officejet 8600 ink problem. it said "counterfeit or used" but earlier I just used i

They are just going to put'chu "on hold, while they go out to lunch and or, cut you off after you have been holding for a few hours! <> Been there, ... done that with them!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation