cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cotte09
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp photosmart 475 wont print

HP Recommended
hp photosmart 475

My Hp photosmart 475 wont print, it goes through the motions as if it is printing but the pages appear blank.  I have cleaned the print cartridge and changed it for a new cartridge and it still wont print.  i have tried testing the printer with a print test and a print sample and still the paper comes out blank.  The cartridge is howing as 97% full.  Any ideas how to solve this

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HevnLgh
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,777 398 989
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @cotte09,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums 🙂 I see your HP Photosmart 475 is printing blank pages, the cartridge is showing as 97% full but it will not print.

I would like you to start troubleshooting here: Printed Images Contain White or Single Color Streaks, I understand you are getting blank pages, but I would like you to Complete ALL steps listed.

What are the results? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation