Note on archived topics.
07-17-2012 06:18 PM
07-18-2012 01:47 PM
That's kinda weird. Sounds like there might be something glitching the firmware on the printer. First thing to do is a hard reset. Hard resets flash the printer's RAM and can clear alot of glitches caused by static or other electrictronic interference. To do a hard reset:
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Pull the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Pull the USB cord from the printer (if used).
- Pull the power cord from the wall.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Make sure to plug the power cord into a wall outlet and not a power strip or surge protector.
- Plug the printer back up and reconnect the USB cable (if used).
- Turn the printer on and try to copy.
Let me know what happens.
07-20-2012 05:20 PM