cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
imospizza
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

hp printer 5510-----no ink coming out of new authentic hp cartridge

HP Recommended

my printer said I need to replace black cartridge..replaced w/ new & auth. hp cartridge....when I try to print ANYTHING

none of the colors transfer to paper except a very pale yellow...I have checked to make sure I've inserted correctly.

The info. window on printer is not telling me that anything is wrong.........any info. would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you.

Meanwhile I cannot print my shipping labels!

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sanjoy_G
Retired
Retired
176 172 8 23
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in this document: c02914910

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.
Have a good day.

Click Kudos if you like my post.
-Mike

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sanjoy_G
Retired
Retired
176 172 8 23
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in this document: c02914910

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.
Have a good day.

Click Kudos if you like my post.
-Mike

View solution in original post

Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,221 902 2,546
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi imospizza,

What was the outcome after using the document Michael_Gsuggested?

If you are still experiencing an issue printing to your 5510 please complete all of the steps in the following document; Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages. Although I hope this resolves the issue, it might not. If the issue persists, please post back with your warranty status. Use the following link to check your warranty.

If your printer is still in warranty, please call HP and explain the issue you are experiencing. The number to call HP is 1-800-474-6836 for Canada and US, or you can Contact HP Worldwide.

If your printer is out of warranty, let me know and I will do my best to help. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please also include your country/region in your next post. Thanks.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

imospizza
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much.this did solve the problem!

I keep looking for a 'kudos' to click but dond't see any.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation