cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Beeky27 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp printer 6210 all in one won't print from computer

My HP6210 all in one printer will not print from a computer that has Vista. My operating system is Windows. The printer worked fine with my old laptop which did not have Vista. However, soon as I connected my daughther's computer, which has Vista, it will not print. My computer no longer works so I need to use hers. What can I do to get it to work? Thank you,

Beeky27

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
15,833 13,833 747 1,767
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi @Beeky27,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I noticed that your HP Officejet 6210 will not print from your Windows Vista computer. I am happy to look into this for you!

First, I would make sure that the full feature software and drivers are installed, by downloading it from this link: HP Full Feature Software and Drivers. Then I would run the HP Print and Scan Doctor, to make sure everything is working.

We will start with these steps and go from there!

Hope this helps! :generic:

“Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.”

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Beeky27 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have to take extra steps each time I turn the printer on again, however, at least it prints now. Requires an hprbUpdate.exe each time. Thanks again.

Beeky27

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation