Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (2,167 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp psc 1315 all in one driver downloading problem ??

hello there ..

i've been trying for the last 2 days to download the driver of hp 1315 all in one for windows 7 (64-bite).. the download starts .. an completes 99% .. and it tells me that there's 1 second left .. and then it stops downloading ..  in other words .. the download never reaches 100% !!! .. and i can't use it .. i was wondering if it is possible to get another link ? 

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: hp psc 1315 all in one driver downloading problem ??

Where are you located?  I just downloaded the 300+Mb file from the link here.  If that fails you might try this link (same, but http:// instead of ftp://).

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (2,156 Views)

Where are you located?  I just downloaded the 300+Mb file from the link here.  If that fails you might try this link (same, but http:// instead of ftp://).

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (2,131 Views)

thanks .. it worked .. i guess the problem was because i was using google chrome Smiley Happy .. problem solved Smiley Very Happy

jzt Student
Student
Message 4 of 4 (1,189 Views)

Hi, I have the same problem. And was downloading the new link that you had, but when it goes through the installation process, when I ad the usb to the laptop, then it says there was an error with the installation of your device etc.  I've uninstalled, tried several times again, swapped usb plugs and still it wont work??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation