cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
richking53
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp solution center messages

hp photosmart d110
Windows 7

I have a 2nd computer hooked to our printer via wireless. Is there any way I can suppress the status windows popping up from the solution center so I don't get a message, for example, everytime someone opens the cover on the printer in the office next door?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,039 2,620
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp solution center messages

Hi @richking53 ,

I see that you would like to turn off the notifications feature. I would like to help you resolve this issue.

Go to Start, Devices and Printers, highlight the printer and click Server Properties across the top of the window.

Click the Advanced tab in the Print Server Properties window that appeared.  
Uncheck "Show informational notifications for network printers".

Apply the changes.

Have a great weekend!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation