cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
9 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

hp solution centre for hp envy 5644

HP Recommended

Hi

I have installed a new printer HP Envy 5644 all-in-one its working fine but the HP Solution Centre has disappeared. I had an HP printer previous to this one and one would assume that the  Solution centre would still be working but no.

I have used the printer no problem there.

Any one out there able to help!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
87,291 87,175 11,111 23,856
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It may be called HP Printer Assistant (better name) now. Please double click printer icon on desktop (for Windows) to open it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
9 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply Banhien.

But there is no no printer icon on desktop  When I open the solution centre I am told the device installation is not complete!  Yes I have the HP support assistant and it tells me to chat with online support.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation