cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
momoftwins2016
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hpdeskjet 3630 all in one series

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought the hp desk jet 3630 printer.  Day one i printed four pages for a research paper. Day two and three never touched the printer or computer. Day four it will not print anything. the printer icon comes in the lower right shows one doc printing then it disappers. I have taken the software out and reinstalled the program. Just went thru the hp dr, upgraded the drivers and still nothing!! All lights are on the printer nothing blinking. I am growing more and more frustaited as time goes by.  It seems like its not communating with the computer?  anyone can help

1 REPLY 1
rb011
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,536 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @momoftwins2016,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums for a solution to the printer communication issue.

I understand that you are using an HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer with a Windows 10 computer that printed when you first connected it to the computer but now it doesn't seem to communicate because the print job goes to the print queue, but then disappears and nothing prints. I would like to help with that.

You are not printing from Google Chrome are you? If you are I have seen similar instances where a customer was trying to print from Google Chrome and in the 'Destination' location on the print settings they had 'Save as PDF' selected instead of the actual printer. Once they selected the printer for the Destination the print job was completed.

If it is a communication issue, here is a support document that may help - 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10).

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation