cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
trish44 Tutor
Tutor
14 10 0 3
Message 381 of 384
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hpqgpc01.exe

I can't get into solution centre either, i have just bought a printer and cannot open it and it is fully installed, i am no computer whizz, though i don't think i can do that administrator thing

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
61 61 0 17
Message 382 of 384
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hpqgpc01.exe

which vesion of software are you using - you should be using ver 13 - what is the model of your printer

0 Kudos
trish44 Tutor
Tutor
14 10 0 3
Message 383 of 384
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hpqgpc01.exe

i have a officejet 6500 e709n it is version 12, there is another person on here that had the same problem and now is solved which was the ports were blocked,(that was from stargazer) but all the great instructions i am getting is too advanced for me, i can't find where the direstory is and can't find the exe files.    there seems to be problems with these products big time, no other hp printers have ever been this hard.

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
61 61 0 17
Message 384 of 384
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hpqgpc01.exe

if you know how to get to programs and features - uninstall the software you loaded - then download ver 13 from hp's download site - when you uninstall it make sure you uninstall all the features that come with ver 12 - or you can retry ver 12 again - if you had software from another printer before you bought this uninstall all the software for the other printer - i have found that hp printers dont like other printers software present even though you downloaded ver 12 - if you had used another printer before the hp , unintall all the software for it in programs and features - then download the software ver 12 again

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation