cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
thehubsolution
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i am looking for printer head for HP 5810 printer

hp 5810

hi,

i am facing a problem with my hp 5810 printer ..it shows that its black ink print head is damaged , need to be replaced. i had approached some of the retailer they had told me that  printer head is not available in the market.. kindly provide me thes olution,,,,

looking forward to hear from you all...

thehub

(removed content)

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1 Lee_D
Level 1
9 9 0 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your question.

FYI. The cartridges for HP Deskjet 5810 is not available in the market. You may contact HP for the replacement of ink cartridges if your printer is still under warranty.

Heres the link to contact HP based on your country of resident:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Hope it helps! Thanks. 

I am an HP employee. Although I am a HP employee, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
0 Kudos
Level 3 43531783
Level 3
48 47 0 4
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi thehubsolution,

I saw ur printer is hp 5810, i attached some link here, wish it can help:

self-check: http://support.hp.com/gb-en/product/hp-deskjet-gt-5810-all-in-one-printer-series/7840162/document/c0...

(pls see the ids and printhead self check part)

color or black not printing: http://support.hp.com/gb-en/product/hp-deskjet-gt-5810-all-in-one-printer-series/7840162/document/c0...

if still cannot, please follow the below precedure to replace the printhead:

If you have followed all the steps in this document and your printer is producing printouts with print quality issues, you must replace both printheads.
Contact HP to replace both printheads. If you already have new replacement printheads available, go to Replacing Printheads for more information.
Contacting HP for service in Asia Pacific
If you completed all the preceding steps and your printer still has an issue, you might need further assistance from HP. Go to Contact HP Support to review available service options. 
Contacting HP for service in all countries/regions, except Asia Pacific
If you completed all the preceding steps and your printer still has an issue, service the product.Check your product warranty to determine if your product is still under warranty, and then go to Contact HP Support to schedule a repair or replacement.
Repair fees might apply for out-of-warranty products.

I am an HP employee.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation