cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bart886
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

iPad 2 problem with the 3070A printer

HP Recommended

Hello, today I bought a HP Deskjet 3070A printer. Connected the printer to the network wi-fi,the same as I connected the iPad and iPhone. In both the iOS5. When you turn on the printer and try to print from any device goes, but just wait 5 - 10 minutes and already I do not want her to find the list of printers, pops up the message "No printers AirPrint."

I would add that my router is TP-Link WR1043ND.

It will help someone?

Best regards

bart886

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Shirlzz1
Level 9
3,242 3,139 354 626
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is an older post. Do you still need help? The router has to support Bonjour or multicasting in order for Airprint to work. There is a free app that you can download for Apple devices called Bonjour Discovery that can tell you if that feature is enabled. Then check to see if the router's firmware is up to date.  Also Make sure that Blue tooth is turned off and I would also power cycle the devices and the printer together at the same time by turning them off then back one. I would also check to make sure that printer's firmware is up to date.

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation