cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pankajSinghMCP
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

in hp 2520 hc all inone printer had continuous paper jam message and take extra page for print.

HP Recommended

IN HP 2520HC PRINTER when i print anything it takes 3 paper continuously and last paper stuck in printer. and it shows paper jam whereas there was no paper looking jam. plz help me.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
JERENDS
Retired
Retired
3,722 3,670 263 488
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello pankajSinghMCP,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I was able to locate a troubleshooting guide that may help clear this error, I know you have said that you checked for and cleared the paper, but it is worth a go through.

A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Deskjet 2510 and Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One Printe...<---

I hope this helps.

JERENDS
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Ndkhan1
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

same problem with me.

plz reply if u solved it...!!!!

0 Kudos
sugengz
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This happened with my HP 2520HC also. 

The symptom always happened with this condition:  When i am about to print the first time after turn off a long time with power cable pull out for a day. 

It always pick up one paper as paper jam. 

But after that it always work fine...

What I always do for the first printing is this:

1. Print as usual but dont put any paper in the tray.

2. Printer will think as no paper... after the sign "P" displayed

3. Put paper in the tray

4. Press the BlackDOT button...

Hope this will help

0 Kudos
Thanit
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have tried to clean ink cartridges and print a test page then it work.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation