Hey there! @Gnios, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!
I understand you have issues installing the driver on your PC.
Don't worry I'll try to help you out.
Did you make any changes to your printer?
What is the error you get on your PC when you install the driver?
Have you tried running the file as an administrator and check if you are able to install the driver?
Please try the steps recommended below.
1) Delete the %temp% files, and skip the ones that can not be deleted
2) Re-download the file (make sure that the file size listed on the download matches/approximate downloaded file size.)
3) Make sure all anti-virus and security software is disabled during the install by an administrator
4) When opening the download instead of double clicking, right click and run as admin
5) If the same issue occurs try downloading from a different computer
I'll watch your reply!
Have a pleasant day ahead! 🙂
A4Apollo I am an HP Employee
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.