cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
herrmannj
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

ink alert light is blinking and color cartridge is blinking.

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3755

I have done all the troubleshooting suggestions and replaced the color ink cartridge and the problem still persists.  This is the second time I have asked this question. Both replies did not fix the problem.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Chin999
Level 5
Level 5
292 292 9 28
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you check the following document and see if these are the steps that you have performed

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-DeskJet-3700-All-in-One-Printer-series/8954253/model/11262035...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Dhruv_SECblr
Level 4
Level 4
107 71 3 9
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Kindly follow the steps in the document below:

http://support.hp.com/in-en/product/HP-DeskJet-3700-All-in-One-Printer-series/8954253/model/11262035...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

I am an HP employee, but the posts are my own. If my post helped you, kindly click the Thumbs Up, Accepted Solution buttons. Cheers!
0 Kudos
paul111
Level 1
Level 1
7 6 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi herrmannj,

What happens when you push the "i" button? There are situations in which supply errors will still allow the info page to print. This page might indicate further info about your issue.

I'm a HP employee

Though I may work for HP, my opinion is my own.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation