cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mladenbabic
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

ink cartridge is incompatible

HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2130
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Hi, I have DeskJet 2130 and I bought a new black ink cartridge with 123 number. By default, the printer uses 302 black and  I found here, on the support site, that new cartridge is compatible with my printer, but my printer still shows incompatible cartridge error. I have tried to reset a printer but without success.  Any idea how to solve this problem?

Kind regards

MB

1 REPLY 1
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,150 1,541 3,528
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Printers - Find and Install Cartridges after Moving to another Country.  The printer needs to be regionalized to the new county.

You will need new cartridges from the county you are in at the time you contact HP below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02558798

The following table displays ink cartridge information for the HP Deskjet 2130 All-in-One Printer Series.
Printer model
Country/region printer was purchased
Ink cartridge name
HP Deskjet 2130 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2132 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2134 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2136 All-in-One Printer
North America and Asia Pacific, (excluding India, China, Japan, and Indonesia)
HP 63 Black
HP 63 Tri-color
Western Europe
HP 302 Black
HP 302 Tri-color
Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Japan, and CIS
HP 123 Black
HP 123 Tri-color
China, India, and Indonesia
HP 803 Black
HP 803 Tri-Color
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation