cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
fran16
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

ink cartridges faulty

HP Recommended
deskjet3630

the start up ink cartridges are faulty, i have used replacement cartridges with no problem, want to complain and have replacement cartridges, but cannot find a complaints department.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,314 31,028 5,348 12,450
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Contact HP Support to get a replacement cartridge.

Fill the form below to create a support case, be sure to click Change Region if you are not located in United States:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-DeskJet-3630-All-in-One-Printer-series/7172306

Once done you will be provided with the contact details and case number to contact HP Support to claim a replacement cartridge.

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
fran16
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have filled in the form (again) but can only post it on this forum as the only options are forum or chat, which is shut!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation