Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 3 (538 Views)

ink system failure Officejet Pro 8600 N911a

My printer was working perfectly before changing the ink cartridges, as instructed. I received an ink system error when I switched out the black ink, I went through every trouble shooting step and have now replaced all the ink cartridges, and I still receive the error. This printer is less then a year old and this was the first time I have changed the ink cartridges. Help this is very frustrating to me!! Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 3 (519 Views)

Re: ink system failure Officejet Pro 8600 N911a

As the printer is less than a year old it's likely within warranty so I'd definitely recommend calling HP Phone Support.....

Phone no.s

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Intern
Message 3 of 3 (444 Views)

Re: ink system failure Officejet Pro 8600 N911a

Hi there,

Pls get the printer to update to the latest Firmware.

Hope this helps.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation