cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
barrarob Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

instant ink free trial

I had a card for a 3 month free trial with my printer.  After going through the very longwinded set up process (the software on the suggested link would not download...it said press continue and nothing happened....so I tried the cd with the software on it didnt work....I downloaded from the HP  site then to get code to complete enroll by enabling EWS the instructions were wrong..the suggested URL http://HP5916DF draws a blanks...I eventually went to printers IP address and code the code.....on a sheet printed entirely in German) I discover that I have not got 3 months free trial but only 1 month.   I tried ringing the suggested helpline but after 3 attempts and 45 minutes hanging on I give up.  Have I been duped?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,389 4,705 317 858
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

instant ink free trial

Hi @barrarob,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the HP Support Forums.  I can help you with your Instant Ink account.  

I'm going to ask you to private message me.  The steps on how to do that can be found here

I will need you to provide  your Instant Ink account number or the email address you use to log into your Instant Ink account.  Since that will be a private conversation I'd like you to be aware of HP’s Privacy Policy: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html 

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation