cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JimBir
Level 3
42 9 2 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

introductory cartridge question

HP Recommended

I recently bought a LJ 100 MFP175nw all in one. I'm getting a message that the black cart is running low. I noticed the cart in the maching now is a CE310A and has the words "introductory cartridge" on it. Some new printers are equipped with carts having a reduced toner supply. I'm wondering if the "introductory" implies that this is the case with this one. I've seen, on this forum, people having ordered replacement carts and having installation problems when trying to use them. Do I order the CE310A or something else?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,959 60,388 12,565 20,028
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes, please note: the number may vary from country to country, from color to color as shown:

http://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/products/printers/product-detail.html?oid=4208026

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

All printers come with setup or introductory ink (cartridges, toner(s)). They are not full and will never full because in many cases a full-full set of inks/toners may be more expensive than its/their new printer. We only use them for setup, after that we will buy a full "version".

Hope this helps.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
JimBir
Author
Level 3
42 9 2 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So, if I order the CE310A, I'll get a full cartridge?

banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes, please note: the number may vary from country to country, from color to color as shown:

http://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/products/printers/product-detail.html?oid=4208026

Regards.

BH

>
JimBir
Author
Level 3
42 9 2 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the information.

While I have your attention. (I think it's OK to hijack my own thread.)

I have a LJ 100 MFP M175nw all in one machine. There dosen't appear to be any way to print a single sheet at a time like a 3-12 X 5 inch envelop except for using the in-feed bin. This is very inconvenient.  Am I missing something?

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation