Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

laser Jet Pro 400 MFP M475 dn pdf printing only in colour

HP Recommended

I have a new LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M475dn, runing with a Mac (10.8.5). It will only print pdf files in colour, whatever the print setting is on. Word files print fine in B&W and draft mode, but not pdf files. I ahve checked the software, and it seems current.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 10
4,377 4,354 444 576
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you remove and reinstall the software from the website?

-Spencer 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just tried that (delete and reinstall) - still the same issue.

I have since found a setting in Adobe print settings which gives a kind of grey scale (Under Advanced), but that is awkward when I actually need colour printing.

And other ideas?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,909
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi zenuska:

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation