cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

m880z stapler

HP Recommended
M880z+
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi

I have just installed the stapler\collater unit on my m880z+. The collating appears to be working fine when requesting a print from a document but I cant see how to request the printed document to be stapled.

Can someone please help. If the manual was more extensive then I probably woulddnt need to use this forum.

Cheers

Rob

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
29,377 29,099 5,046 11,501
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Follow these steps to print and staple the document:

1. In the application, select File and then Print.

2. Click Printer Properties or Printer Preferences depending on the application the job is printing from.

3. In the Document Properties dialog box, click the Output tab, and from the Staple drop-down menu, select the position and number of staples. The following staple options are available:

• None

• One staple left

• One staple right

• Two staples left or top

• Two staples left

• Two staples right

• Two staples top

4. Click OK and then Print.

For more information about the stapler capabilities and usage options you may follow the document below:

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=5329035&docId=emr_na-c04454451&docLocale...

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation