cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
paoloros
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

mac mavericks and hp 79 00FE print error

since i upgraded my macbookpro to maverick OS 10.9 i am unable to print on my very good HP Laserjet 4000

and get the 79 00FE PRINT ERROR,

my daughter using an old macbook with OS 10.6 has no problems.

it is certainly a matter of HP driver which i am unable to find, can you please help ?? thank you, Paolo fm Italy

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 855 2,160
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-and-Digital-Imaging/ct-p/bsc-412

I hope this helps! 🙂

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Highlighted
falket
4 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

OK will do thank you
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation