Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (8,208 Views)
Accepted Solution

master reset for HP C309a

my HP C309a (product #CC335A will not print wireless. i need to know what the button sequence is to reset this device. i think it is # * 6 not sure please help

Accepted Solution

Re: master reset for HP C309a

Yup, turn it off, hold # and 6 while and for a few seconds after turning it back on.

If that does not revive the wireless, this is how to contact HP support: www.hp.com/go/totalcare (click on Printers & Monitors, there is a phone number on the resulting page).

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 5 (8,191 Views)

Yup, turn it off, hold # and 6 while and for a few seconds after turning it back on.

If that does not revive the wireless, this is how to contact HP support: www.hp.com/go/totalcare (click on Printers & Monitors, there is a phone number on the resulting page).

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (8,149 Views)

Thank you very much for your brain pan
Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (6,331 Views)

Thanks, seem fine so far. I am new to this printer so presume it has history /legacy to erase. I presume the master reset is all I need to start with a clean sheet. I didn/t want to inkprint, just going to scan to memory stick for now. I will keep you informed of my adventures, cheers and thanks again

Honor Student
Message 5 of 5 (6,329 Views)

Star (*)asterix was referred to in the question. so may confuse as the answer does not include (*) but just ( Hash and 6 together, #+6). My apologies, and thanks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation