cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MortensenRH
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

multi-page scanning saves as individual pages

HP Officejet4620     Windows 8     Multiple pages scan through feeder but are available to be saved as individual pages.  How to create one multi-page document?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 3 Desk10
Level 3
28 27 3 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

multi-page scanning saves as individual pages

Hi,

You can launch HP Scan application. From there, you can change different scan setting. Click Advanced Settings (blue link) near bottom right. When the new dialog box opens, click at File tab. You can check/uncheck "Create a Separate file for each scanned page" and save the setting. This option may be grayed out depending on the file type that you select (eg. JPEG).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
. "

- Desk10

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with “Accept as Solution”; if it solves your issue.
****Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up”; at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping

~Desk 10

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation