cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GeoffCunningham Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my officejet pro 8500 is saying No Scan Options. The Copy function is working

my officejet pro 8500 is saying No Scan Options. The Copy function is working though.  I'm using Windows XP

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
12,138 11,471 966 2,918
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my officejet pro 8500 is saying No Scan Options. The Copy function is working

Hi GeoffCunning, 

Which model of Officejet 8500 do you have (A909 or A910)?

Are you attempting to scan from the printer control panel or from the printer software installed on the computer?

HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below. 

Let me know what errors you receive?

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation