cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

my printer leaks ink. HP 3210 all in one printer

HP Recommended

my printer leaks black ink. (HP 3210 all in one printer) under de papercontainer

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 8
1,792 1,787 83 286
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hey there ron_bosman,

Have you tried replacing the leaking cartridge? How long has this issue been occuring?
Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your help. To my opinion the leakage isn't caused by a leak cartridge but probably by te reservoir which is used during the cleaning procedures by the printer itself. Probably the reservoir (sponge..?) is saturated and now leaks the surplus.

I do not know how to empty the cleaning reservoir or how to clean it.
Does someone knows?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8
1,792 1,787 83 286
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Is the printer cartridge being used a new/OEM HP cartridge or is it remanufactured/refilled?

If you are using an HP cartridge that is new/oem I would recommend contacting HP support. The cartridge itself has a warranty and it may be able to be replaced if covered.

You can use this information to contact support:
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1
Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation