07-21-2017 04:16 AM
That information is in the User Guide when you download and read it. I downloaded and read it. It says to print out the Network Config page from the front panel to see your password. All this in the User Guide on the web.
Press the Wireless button ( ) and the Information button ( ) at the same time to print the
wireless network test report and network configuration page.
02-05-2019 03:24 AM
- You can change the HP DeskJet 2600 password setup by using the HP DeskJet 2600 printer’s control panel or Embedded web server.
- Printer’s control panel: Select Administration settings or HP DeskJet 2600 printer Then choose Network settings, network setup or networking.
- Select Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct , then choose Wireless Direct password or Wi-Fi Direct Password.
- The screen will get displayed where you can set or change the desired password
- Touch ok and choose finish. The “settings were saved successfully” message will get displayed
This support document may be helpful.
HP DeskJet 2600 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)