Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

new printer, can't find where my kid put CD, just need to get software, but there is 5 choices?

On this page

http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_pagetype=s-001&h_lang=en&h_client=s-s-r2515-1&h_cc=us&h_quer...

There is C410a, b, c, d, e.  I don't have a nor b nor c nor d nor e.  Mine just says C410 so where is the software/drivers I should get. OR is there another way to tell if I have a, b, c, d, or e?

thanks,

Dean

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
770 768 55 151
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

new printer, can't find where my kid put CD, just need to get software, but there is 5 choices?

If you open the top of the printer like you were going to install ink and look towards the front right you will see a sticker and at the bottom of the sticker it will say C410? I imagine you have the C410a but make sure by looking.

I was an HP employee

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation